1/2 cup True smooth almond butter
1/2 cup True coconut sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp True cacao powder
1 tbsp True coconut flour
- Heat oven to 180 celsius. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together until they are well blended.
- Using damp hands, shape tablespoons of mixture into balls and place them on the lined baking tray. Keep them well spaced as they will spread during baking.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack before eating.