3 cups IIHF standard oatflakes
¼ cup IIHF sunflower seeds
¾ cup IIHF hazelnuts
¼ cup IIHF pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp true cacao nibs
2 tsp IIHF ground cinnamon
¼ tsp IIHF nutmeg, freshly-ground
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup good quality olive oil
pinch of coarse sea salt
½ cup IIHF mixed berries
- Preheat your oven to 140 degrees C (gas 1).
- Combine all of the granola ingredients, except the mixed berries, in a large bowl and mix well using a wooden spoon. Everything should be well coated in the spices, oil, and maple syrup.
3. Transfer the mixture to a large rimmed baking sheet, spreading it evenly to the edges and pressing it down flat using a wooden spoon.
4. Bake in the oven for about 30–40 minutes, checking and stirring every 10-15 minutes, as needed. Be sure to flatten the granola back down after stirring each time. The granola is done when everything looks golden and toasty.
5. Let cool for about 5-8 minutes before stirring in the berries.
- Transfer to glass jars and store at room temperature.