2 lemons – zested and juiced
85g IIHF fine maize meal (Fine Polenta)
2 large eggs, beaten
150g IIHF ground almonds
1 tsp IIHF GF baking powder
175g butter or margarine
175g true xylitol
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C conventional oven (gas 4).
- Cream the xylitol and the butter.
- Gradually add the beaten eggs with a tsp of fine maize meal.
4. Fold in ground almonds, remaining fine maize meal and the GF baking powder.
5. Stir in the lemon zest and juice.
6. Put large spoonfuls of the mixture in cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Yield – makes 12 cupcakes.Download recipe cardBack to all recipes